CST is the world’s leading manufacturer of dry bulk silos and aluminum storage domes and vaults – All from one source. CST’s BulkTec silo manufacturing dates back to its roots as Columbian Steel Tank Company™, Peabody TecTank™ and Columbian TecTank®, now CST Storage, and their dome and vault manufacturing founded by Temcor and Conservatek®, now CST Covers.
CST’s storage solutions are custom engineered to the customer’s exact specifications, designed using state-of-the-art CAD and stress modeling tools, and then manufactured in one of the companys’ six ISO-Certified manufacturing facilities located in the US and Europe. The dedicated Project Management teams ensure a smooth purchasing, manufacturing and delivery process while providing a single point of contact throughout the engineering, manufacturing and construction processes.
Whether it is expertise in manufacturing tanks since 1893 and applying high-tech coatings to them since the 1920’s, or the precision manufactured, low maintenance aluminum used to manufacture the domes and vaults, CST can be trusted to provide a solution that will outlast the completion while providing the lowest life time costs.
Contact CST Industries, Inc.
Thank you for your enquiry! CST Industries,
Inc. will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Dry Bulk Storage Made Simple with Bolted Silos
- Extended Range of Free Wave Radar Systems
- Bolted Tank Supplier Expanding Dealer Network in Australia
- Friction Analysis of Powder Against Wall Material
More Articles From CST Industries, Inc.
- Harvestore® Raptor Series: Introducing Tomorrow’s Technology in Today’s Chains
- CST Storage installs (20) Twenty TecTank CP™, Chime Panel Tanks
- Harvestore XL Unloader™ Gearbox: More Powerful, Faster and More Efficient
- CST Announces Expansion of Product Portfolio with TecTank FP, New Jackable Flat Panel Tank in the Dry Bulk Marketplace