Beamex has concentrated on developing, manufacturing, marketing and selling calibration products and services for process industries since its establishment in 1975. The focus of the Beamex business has been and continues to be on industrial metrology solutions. However, Beamex actively seeks new possibilities to widen its product and services range.
Beamex is launching an entire range of temperature calibration products and services. The temperature products and services are a perfect fit to Beamex’s existing range of portable calibrators, calibration software and related services.
Beamex introduces a smarter, more efficient and accurate solution for calibrating temperature. It is a complete solution for temperature calibration with various different products and services, such as a series of high-quality dry blocks for field and laboratory use, smart reference probes and temperature calibration laboratory services.
Beamex offers two different dry block series: the Beamex® FB Series Field Temperature Blocks and the Beamex® MB Series Metrology Temperature Blocks. The dry blocks in the FB Series are lightweight, high-accuracy temperature dry blocks for industrial use. The dry blocks in the MB Series deliver bath-level accuracy for industrial applications as well.
The FB and MB dry blocks are also part of the Beamex® Integrated Calibration Solution. The Beamex® dry blocks communicate with the Beamex® MC5 Multifunction Calibrators enabling fully automated temperature calibration and documentation. The calibration results can then be uploaded from the MC5 to the Beamex® CMX Calibration Software. This saves a lot of valuable time, eliminates any errors related to manual entry and assures repeatable calibration procedures.
Each new Beamex® MB Series or FB Series product, as well as the Beamex® Smart Reference Probes, are delivered with a traceable, accredited calibration certificate.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Answers to Cost Effective R&D Closer than Material Handling Sector Thinks
- Next Generation Flow Computer Platform Enhances Safety at the Wellpad
- Shop Scales with Printer Discounted During October
- Award Winning Desalination Plant Adopts Unique Instrument Design Philosophy
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts