Presenters: ATA Scientific Pty Ltd
Time: Registration 9am finish approx 4.30pm
Course fee: $750.00 (+gst), includes notes, refreshments and lunch (reduced rates for students available upon request)
This one day course is designed for users of Malvern Laser Diffraction particle size analysers. It will help users understand how these instruments work, how to make reliable measurements and how to interpret the data. Important sampling and maintenance procedures are also covered in practicals.
Who should attend
Users of Malvern Mastersizer series particle size analysers. This course will valuable for both new users and existing users who will learn “best practise” in the operation and maintenance of these instruments.
The course consists of theory presentations and practical sessions.
- Basic Principles and the definition of “particle size “as it is measured using laser diffraction.
- Sampling methods and how to obtain and recognise high quality data.
- Optical Properties and why they are used to calculate size distributions.
- Robust Method development and how to create standard operating procedures.
- Correct measurement procedures
- Representative sampling and dispersion
- Maintenance and Cleaning
- Method development
- Software and good Report design
To book your attendance please complete the registration form on our website
www.atascientific.com.au RSVP: 20 August 2014
For more information or to register please complete the registration form
Contact ATA Scientific Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! ATA Scientific Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Self-Cleaning Gladiator Acoustic Switch Series
- Beamex Introduces a New Measurement Industry Benchmark
- Cost Effective Particle Sizing for your Application and Budget
- SEW Gears Up for Grand Opening of Heavy Industrial Solutions Division