AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd has been appointed exclusive distributor for the OPTEK range of analytical instrumentation in its territories. AMS is able to offer a full range of analytical instrumentation with the addition of the optek range in their product line-up.
For over 25 years, optek has focused on the development and support of high-performance inline photometric analysers for liquid and gas-processing applications. optek has developed a complete line of turbidity meters, colorimeters, UV absorption, and pH and conductivity sensors that are installed in some of the roughest process conditions, in plants all over the world.
Worldwide, optek has four main operations located in Germany, The United States, Singapore and China. optek maintains a large inventory of analysers, parts and accessories in both our European and U.S. facilities. Because of this, optek can provide products specifically configured to meet the requirements of our clients, rapidly and efficiently.
What Makes optek Number 1?
- Proven Application Experience and Process Know-How
- Superior Technology and Inline Performance
- Tough, Reliable, Low-Maintenance Instruments
- Unbeatable Warranties, Unsurpassed Service and 24-hour Support
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Particles Plus New Distributorship
- New Product – Adjustable Depth Bearing Temperature Sensors (ADB)
- Multi-Variable Vortex Flowmeter for Cost-Effective Mass Flow & Energy Measurement
- Product of the Year Award for Hawk Measurement
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts