AMS are proud to be appointed distributor for PAC – Process Analytics Division.
In keeping with PAC’s commitment to serving the comprehensive needs of its customers and remaining proactive to the needs of the industry, PAC has renewed its focus on process analytics and will leverage its Antek, ISL and PSPI businesses. PAC’s expanding involvement in the process analytics market is natural course, according to Daniel Benitez, VP Product Management & Marketing.
“PAC has achieved global pre-eminence over the years with our advanced laboratory analysis equipment and technologies. Now, we are bringing these proven methodologies to process analytics. These are transferable technologies; we’re dealing in most cases with the same customer, even though lab and process are essentially two different worlds. In simplest terms, we can essentially offer the customer ‘lab accuracy online,’ with correlation from lab to process using the same analytical engine.”
Primary process applications include nitrogen for catalyst protection and online sulphur. Customers experience improvements in speed and accuracy due to the real-time nature of the analysis rather than sampling and lab testing; overall lower cost of ownership than lab analysis; higher throughput due to less interruption of production, sampling, or process anomalies; and improved distillation analysis for blending operations.
Process analytics allow the customer greater control over the process, due in part to a shorter time between sampling – 4 times a day with laboratory-based analysis, versus every 30 minutes, for example. Process optimisation and production control are significantly improved, with full automation.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- New Staff Member for WA Office
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption
- New FCI Video Explains Maintenance Cost
- Materials Science – Micromeritics Instruments
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts