AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd has been appointed exclusive distributor for the rbe Messtechnik range of flue gas analysis, pressure measurements and gas detection instrumentation for Australia, New Zealand and PNG. The appointment further enhances the new direction AMS is taken with the formation of 3 internal divisions within AMS, namely Calibration hardware and software, Flow, Pressure and Level instrumentation and Analytical.
As stated on their website the company was formed in 1985 when they had a vision “Why should we leave our climate to photosynthesis?”
1985 we had a vision. At that time climate, goals were still a long way off. We were dreaming of measuring the CO2 exhaust in every single house and being able to determine the efficiency of a combustion plant with measuring instruments. We started in a small garage in Iserlohn-Oestrich. Today our ecom instruments are in operation all over the world in homes, power plants, on ships and other large engines. We will not stop dreaming.
The ecom flue gas analysis is looking back at a short but very successful history. Many of the instruments still in use today have been in use since those early days. Production quality paired with longevity, perfected instrumental engineering combined with a competent service network point out the special quality of ecom flue gas analysers.
Pressure is a parameter measured in many different applications. Starting with the chimney draught as well as the finest pressure determination, pressure measurement serves to adjust gas burners or check pressings. For all these applications ecom-instruments offer suitable solutions.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- AMS Introduces New Product
- December 2006 – Featured Article
- Hawk Measurment Announces the Sultan Dual Tranducer Acoustic Wave Series
- Humidity Probe for Tough Processes
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts