AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd has been appointed exclusive distributor for the Trimec range of flowmeters in NSW, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and Northern Territory.
This is quite an achievement for AMS that only 10 years ago was a relatively small company and has now grown to represent some of the major flow companies in the world.
Trimec Industries specialises in the design and manufacture of a proprietary range of positive displacement rotary piston, oval gear, insertion and impeller flow meters, ancillary flow hardware and dedicated electronic flow instrumentation.
The meters measure the flow of clean liquids and are produced in a wide variety of materials and configurations to suit most markets including the food, chemical, cosmetic, ink, pharmaceutical, paint, petroleum and additive industries.
With the background of AMS in several other areas, the company intends to grow the market share in these markets. Now being a one stop flow supplier, being able to supply the most economical flow meter, to full custody transfer flowmeters for both liquids and gases.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- New FCI Flow Calibration Laboratory Video
- AMS Appointed Distributor for Michell Instruments
- NanoSight adds Temperature Control to Nanoparticle Characterization Systems
- Michell Instruments International – 40 years of Innovation
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts