AMS has decided to terminate the distributorship arrangement with GE Measurement & Control Solutions.
Many factors have played a part in coming to this decision, but the relationship became untenable of late and as such Dirk Kuiper, General Manager, decided, following discussions with his sales managers, that it would be in the best interest of AMS to terminate the agreement. AMS has always prided itself in the sales and service provided to its customers.
AMS will endeavour to fulfil the requirements of the contract between GE and the AMS customers.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- AMS Appoints New Internal Sales Engineer
- Thomas Kuiper Appointed Director of AMS Instrumentation
- New Staff Member for AMS Vic. Office
- Materials Science – Micromeritics Instruments
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts