After 5 years in its current premises AMS has out grown the current building and has purchased an additional 300 sq mtrs expanding the floor space to some 800 sq mtrs. The additional floor space is adjoining the current building and initially will be used as a despatch and warehousing area for logistic support of the constantly increasing inventory. It will also enable additional offices to be built in the current building for the growing team of sales and support engineers.
It is further expected that in the near future a flow lab will be installed in the new area as well once a design has been finalised. This will enable AMS to run appropriate training courses on their range of products. The service department will also be transferred to the new area once modifications are complete.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Spot Checks of Moisture Ensure Safety of Surgical Air and Reduce Risk of Infection
- Michell Humidity Calibration Instruments Ensure Product Quality in Pharmaceutical Production
- New Series AVUL – Air Velocity Transmitters
- Materials Science – Micromeritics Instruments
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts