Every plant has a process on site for performing and managing calibrations, but there can be many different types of calibration processes and they vary in terms of quality, efficiency and productiveness.
The calibration process starts from the planning and scheduling of the calibration work and includes performing of calibrations as well as documentation of results. An efficient calibration process saves time, automates procedures, is cost-efficient and assures that the results are reliable. The best-in-class calibration processes are integrated, automated and paperless. This is the key message in Beamex’s global “Calibrations under Control” marketing campaign. Jan-Henrik Svensson, VP Marketing & Sales of Beamex Group explains, “We are not just offering a product or even a set of products and services – what we are actually offering is a new process of performing and managing calibrations in a way that provides efficiency and quality improvements as well as cost-savings”.
Beamex ICS, the integrated calibration solution, which constitutes the heart of this marketing campaign, is unique compared to any other calibration system due to its seamless communication between calibrators and calibration software, the possibility to integrate it into a maintenance management system (ERP/CMMS), the multifunctional calibrators that can perform automated calibrations fast and efficiently as well as the calibration software that allows smart analysis and management of all calibration data.
The microsite beamex.com/calibrationsundercontrol explains the benefits of an automated and paperless calibration process as well as includes an online test for testing the efficiency of a plant’s current calibration process.
Beamex is a leading, worldwide provider of calibration solutions that meet even the most demanding requirements of process instrumentation. For more information, visit www.ams-ic.com.au
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Ergonomic Manual Portioning & Checkweighing to Increase Profits
- Fast Responding, Moisture Analyser Ensures Quality of Stored Natural Gas
- Simplified Continuous Level Measurement for Difficult Process Applications
- New High Resolution Three Port Gas Adsorption System
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts