In 1950, Bellofram introduced the original rolling diaphragm for a wide variety of industries and applications. Since that time one billion diaphragms have been used successfully throughout the world.
Engineering plays a critical role at every level in our manufacturing cycle. From design, tooling completion, to integrating procedures into production processes, is one aspect of total quality commitment.
The performance of the rolling diaphragm depends, in large part, on the preparation of materials. Raw materials are accepted after close scrutiny and absolute conformity to tight specifications. Elastomers are compounded with extreme care, then coded to ensure complete batch traceability. Reinforcing fabrics are woven or knitted to specifications developed exclusively by Bellofram. Meticulous preforming practices help to ensure a permanent, high strength bond between elastomer and fabric.
Traditional fabric supported diaphragms for many industries such as pumps, valves, actuators, regulators, R.O. Systems, and many more designed to meet specific market needs in areas of medical and pharmaceutical, aviation and aerospace, agricultural, water conservation and purification, automotive and marine, as well as general industrial.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Powder Spray Sizing from ATA Scientific
- New Butterfly Valve from Emerson
- Vortex Improves Sanitary Gravity Slide Gate
- Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts