BudPak is one of Australia’s most recognised suppliers of bagging and packaging equipment with many hundreds of installation sites throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific.
BudPak was formed in 1974 in Newcastle NSW by a group that had already amassed many years experience in the packaging industry. The company manufactured gross and net bagging scales but quickly broadened their product range to suit market demands. Since that time, the company has shown a steady growth in design capability, turnover and equipment range, to the present stage of complete turn-key manufacturing capability. BudPak has moved with improvements in proven technologies with equipment designs that are continually being upgraded.
BudPak has shown that it is not afraid of the difficult projects and the company is always ready to work with clients to solve the problems associated with packing difficult products. BudPak wealth of experience is available for our client’s benefit in solving all packing problems.
From the simplest bagging line to the most complex, from the simple products to the most difficult, BudPak’s years of experience, equipment range and expertise is a powerful set of tools in meeting all packaging requirements. BudPak is proud to be a foundation member of the Australian Packaging Machinery Association.
BudPak’s recent major projects include:
- CSD Grains in Toowoomba – A fully automated, turnkey bagging, sealing palletising and wrapping line for flour
- Cargill Oilseeds in Newcastle – A turnkey drum & bag-in-box filling line, including carton erectors, box sealers, metal detectors, robot palletisers and stretch wrappers
BudPak was purchased by the Accuweigh group in 2006 and has since flourished under the new management with the added benefit of branches in all mainland states providing sales and service support on all bagging and packaging products.
Thank you for your enquiry! AccuPak will
be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Affordable Product Inspection
- A revolution in PE film bag packing: BEHN + BATES introduces its new ultra hygienic PE packing concept
- Chemical Producers Maximize Value Creation
- Net Weighers Totalise Throughput for Seed Cleaning Operations