The robot palletisers were part of a turnkey project completed by Budpak with the supplied equipment comprising baggers, pallet dispensers, palletisers and a stretch wrapper.
Budpak supplied and commissioned three Fuji-Ave robot palletisers at the Arthur Yates plant in Wyee NSW during 1998 for palletising bags of fertilizer, potting mixes and dynamic lifter.
The robot palletisers are assigned the following palletising tasks:
- 1 x Fuji-Ace WA-61 robot palletiser is used for palletising cartons filled from a small VFFS machine at the rate of 200 x 15kg cases per hour.
- 1 x Fuji-Ace AC-91 robot palletiser is used for palletising bags filled by an open mouth bagger at the rate of 720 x 40 & 50 kg bags per hour.
- 1 x Fuji-Ace AC-161 robot palletiser is used for palletising bags filled by a large VFFS machine at the rate of 1500 x 10, 15 & 20kg bags per hour.
A single pallet dispenser supplies empty pallets to the three (3) robot loading stations, and the loaded pallets are transferred a single stretch wrapper, then to the accumulation conveyor for removal by fork truck.
Budpak has been in operation since 1974 and has hundreds of bagging, filling, palletising and stretch wrapping installation through Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific.
Sales and service is now available from branches in all mainland Australian states.
Thank you for your enquiry! AccuPak will
be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Robot Palletiser Installed At United Farmers WA Plant
- New Generation of Valves
- Budpak Gross Weight Bag Filler for Herbicides
- Packserv Launches Online Shop – Packshop Online