Budpak is currently installing turnkey bag in box fillers and drum filling lines for Cargill’s new vegetable oils filling line at their Kooragang Island plant in Newcastle. The bag in box fillers and drum filling lines are scheduled to be operating early in 2009.
The bag in box filler is a semi-automatic filling machine utilizing a Scholle model AFCHN 21 TV Single Head designed to fill a range of non-aseptic products with varying viscosities and small particulates. The bag in box filler is complete with 1” fitment tooling, vacuum system, turbine flow meter, and spare parts kit.
The bag in box filling sequence is as follows:
- The empty bag is manually placed into the capping / filling station
- The filling cycle is initiated by pushing two (2) start buttons
- The empty bag is automatically uncapped, and the product valve lowers onto the spout
- Vacuum is applied to the bag removing any air from the bag
- Product valve opens filling the bag with product until the desired volume is reached
- Vacuum is applied to capture any drips of product
- The filled bag is automatically recapped
- The filled bag is manually removed from the capping / filling station and placed into the box.
The bag in box filler has a capacity of 1 to 25 litre bags and a throughput of 5 x 10litre bags per minute can be achieved.
The turnkey bag in box and liquid filling systems includes the supply, installation and commissioning equipment for drum filling, bag in box filling, carton erecting, box closing, heat sealing, ink-jet coding, metal detection, conveying, robot palletising and pallet wrapping.
Budpak is one of Australia’s most respected names in filling equipment and has hundreds of bagging, filling, palletising and stretch wrapping installations throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific.
Thank you for your enquiry! AccuPak will
be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Fast Responding, Moisture Analyser Ensures Quality of Stored Natural Gas
- Allergens In the Bakery Industry
- Robot Palletisers at Arthur Yates
- New Level Sensor Maximises Fill Capacity in Short Range Applications