CMC Technologies Pty Limited, based in Sydney, announces its participation at FoodPro2014 from 22-25th June 2014 at stand B30 , Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.I
In conjunction with this event the company has a new product release from Switzerland – RICO – VENTEX explosion barrier valve Type 6.
This passive explosion isolation valve acts as a flame and pressure barrier and is certified. It closes by the explosion pressure wave, preventing the spread of the explosion in ducting and pipework , protecting connected plant and personnel.
The valve is available for single or bi-directional , horizontal or vertical applications as well as CIP cleanable, gas tight, electrical switching, special gasket and flange options.
CMC Technologies Distributes Rico Ventex Valves as well as their Quick sliding valves for explosion isolation applications in Australia and New Zealand.
Contact CMC Technologies Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! CMC Technologies Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Filtaire Duct Collection System for Alpine MDF
- Clemex Powder Disperser
- Keeping food factories clean is now easy thanks to Eximo SpeedLock
- New Range of Pneumatic Sealed Slide Dampers
More Articles From CMC Technologies Pty Ltd
- Brilex REXS Explosion Diverter for Safe, Certified, Cost Effective Explosion Decoupling
- Spark Detection & Extinguishing Systems to Protect Your Process & Personnel
- Shaping the Future Together in Australia & NZ for Industrial Explosion Protection
- CMC Technologies distributes Static Earthing products manufactured by Newson Gale (UK)