Michell Instruments has extended its range of oxygen analysers with the introduction of the compact and cost-effective XZR200, which offers a great blend of price and performance. It is capable of measuring percentage oxygen to better than 1% of Span (or 0.5% O2) with ranges of 0-25% and 0-100% available. The XZR200 is easy to install and integrate into existing systems as no specialist software is required; the RS232 output can be accessed via a PC.
The analyser offers four configuration options, with two choices of probe length and two temperature ranges. The lower temperature range (up to +250°C) is suitable for relatively low-temperature applications such as food and drink packaging, while the higher temperature range of up to +400°C serves combustion control and metal treatment applications.
Depending on the application, the XZR200 may also be configured to measure in either 0-25% or 0-100% oxygen concentrations. The first configuration gives the highest accuracy of 0.5% O2 in the combustion process range. In the 0-100% range the accuracy is 1% O2.
A key feature of the XZR200 is a 3.3 V DC logic output which is used to monitor the sensor for diagnostic purposes. It’s a way of listening to the sensor’s ‘heartbeat’ and enables the operator to check on the health of the sensor, providing a warning when if there is a fault with the sensor. The lifespan of the zirconium dioxide sensor is between 1 and 7 years, depending on the temperature and type of gas measured.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- FOSS Releases New Features for Vision
- Achieving Reliable Particle Sizing User Training
- Another Budpak Retail Weighers Exported
- Mercury Porosimetry Analysis Techniques
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts