The new MDM50 portable hygrometer from Michell Instruments gives rapid dew-point measurements in compressed air – T95 to -35°C from ambient typically in 5 minutes. It has been designed to make spot checks of dew point in air and gases as simple and fast as possible.
The key the MDM50’s measurement speed is the polymer sensing element, which also provides long-term stability and resistance to chemical contamination, making the MDM50 suitable for use in industrial settings where contamination could be an issue. As well as the chemically-resistant sensor and integrated particulate filter, the enclosure is rated to NEMA 6 (IP68) when the lid is closed.
To ensure simple operation, the MDM50 is fully self-contained with an integrated sampling system within the compact case. Taking a measurement involves connecting to the sample gas with a Quick Connect or optional Swagelok tube fitting and turning on the instrument: the MDM50 automatically starts to measure the dew point of the sample gas.
As well as its simplicity, the MDM50 is a practical instrument, offering a wide measurement range of 50 to +20°C dew point. It is light (4kg) and fully portable. The long battery life of 16 hours operation enables users to work in locations where there is no access to charging points, with no need to worry their work will be cut short.
As well as dew point in compressed air dryers, typical applications for the MDM50 include moisture measurements in medical gases, polymer chip dryers and instrument air.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Ultra Low Profile Sifter Fits Tight Spot
- Adding Flexibility to Large Volume Spray Drying Plants
- Meco Introduces New Generation Conveyor Shaft Seals At Powtex Osaka
- High Capacity Screener Has 360 Overs Discharge
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts