Ntr Engineers Opens New Office In Sydney
NTR Engineers Pty Ltd, sister company and marketing arm of RAP Engineers Pte Ltd of Singapore, is pleased to announce that the company has moved into their new office premises in Yagoona, NSW. (See the NTR Engineers listing for full contact details)
NTR Engineers Pty Ltd was first incorporated in 1998 to supply a complete range of pneumatic conveying components of high quality to various industries, with the main focus in the ASEAN region. With the move into their new premises and new focus in the region, the company is totally committed to meet customer’s solids handling requirements to their highest expectations.
The products offered by NTR Engineers are internationally recognised in the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, chemical and other process industries around the world. All products are backed by the best engineering standards, highest finish quality and solids handling know-how built up over many years of experience in the industry.
The new office will stock the standard range of Morris Couplings and Bends along with carefully selected products from the range of DMN Rotary Valves and Sterival Butterfly Valves.
What makes DMN Valves Different?
DMN-WESTINGHOUSE has been designing and manufacturing rotary valves, diverter valves and other related components for the bulk solids handling industry for more than 30 years. Offering tailor made solutions for chemical, food, plastics and pharmaceutical industries, DMN-WESTINGHOUSE products are distributed world-wide. Besides an extensive range of standard versions, they supply components that are conforming to USDA requirements, pressure shock resistant to 10 bar, flame proof, ATEX compliant to Directive 94/9/EC, etc.
In addition, all DMN Valves are:-
- Made in Holland or Germany to the highest engineering standards.
- Machined by CMN machining centres.
- Built to DIN/ANSI standards
- Of robust construction
- Made out of SS 316 material
- Use a 9 Bladed rotor configuration instead of 8 blades (non demountable valves only)
- Available in various sizes and models to suit client’s requirements
- Available with special configurations for special applications
- Usually available from stock, or immediate indent.
- Supplied with a full range of spares available ex stock.
NTR Engineers also have a service and maintenance facility available and can service or overhaul Blower/Exhausters, Rotary Valves, Diverter Valves of all makes, to original manufacturers specifications.
The company are actively searching for suitable agents to service the Western Australian and New Zealand markets. NTR’s sister company, RAP Engineers, is also actively looking for suitable representatives in The Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam. In the first instance, interested parties should contact the company using the email link on the company listing.
Contact NTR Engineers Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! NTR Engineers Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- New Centrifugal Fan from Ezi-Duct
- DMN Rotary Valves Case Study
- Nu-Con Release Next Generation Rotary Valves
- Vortex Wins SHAPA Company of the Year Award