New Highly Adaptable, Fully Automatic Density Analyzer
Particle and Surface Sciences are pleased to announce the release of the new AccuPyc 1340 Series Pycnometers by Micromeritics USA. The AccuPyc 1340 series are versatile, fast, fully automatic analyzers that provide high-speed, high-precision volume measurements and density calculations on a wide variety of powders, solids, and slurries.
The AccuPyc completes most analyses in less than three minutes without sacrificing accuracy by using a gas displacement technique to determine absolute density of powders, solids, and slurries having volumes from 0.01 to 350 cm3.
The instrument can be operated with a keypad or an optional Windows interface that provides exceptional reporting and archiving capability. Both versions include direct sample mass input from a balance and cycle-based displacement volume reporting. With the Windows interface, features such as time-based pressure equilibration reporting and additional calculations such as percent solids content and total pore volume are included.
For those who require high throughput, the AccuPyc 1340 Pycnometer with an integrated analysis module can control up to five additional external analysis modules. Each module can have a different size sample chamber (1 cm3, 10 cm3, 100 cm3, 350 cm3) providing even more versatility.
A multivolume option allows analysis of a variety of sample sizes in a single analysis mode. A temperature-controlled version of the analysis module performs analyses at user-selectable temperatures. The AccuPyc can measure open and closed cell foam materials in accordance with ASTM method D2856 with optional FoamPyc software. A glove box model is also available for analyses in applications where the control module and analysis module must be in separate environments.
Contact Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Particle & Surface
Sciences Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- View Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Humidity with a Web Browser
- Free Guidline to Industrial Dust Explosion Protection
- Dust Collected to Reduce Airborne Dangers in Engineering and Manufacturing Premises
- Mine Site Bulk Materials Handling Forum 2010
More Articles From Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
- POLA 2000 for Particle Size and Counting
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption