Mettler Toledo has added a DeviceNetTM Option to the IND560 display terminal. IND560 terminals represent the latest in Mettler Toledo technology with versatility for many of today’s weighing applications. These versatile terminals can be integrated with process control equipment through a variety of methods, including Discrete I/O, 4-20 mA or 0-10 V analog output, Allen Bradley RIO, PROFIBUS® and the newly integrated DeviceNetTM.
Process Control Connectivity
The new interface provides flexibility for users performing standard weighing, blending or filling or checkweighing applications to interface with their DeviceNet network without the need for an external device. The IND560 built-in target control can be used to create hybrid automated control systems for process and filling applications.
The IND560 terminal includes the Mettler Toledo exclusive TraxDSP® vibration rejection and superior noise filtering. Adjust these features to minimize response time and receive stable weights for applications with much vibrational noise such as a mixer or agitator.
Choose from conventional strain gauge or high precision electromagnetic force restoration weighing technologies. The IND560 enhances measurement or control applications with an ultra fast A/D conversion rate of 366 Hz, TraxDSP™ digital filtering technology, and an I/O bus update rate of 50 Hz. The IND560 delivers precise repeatable measurement data from milligrams to tons in a single cost effective package that easily integrates into existing systems.
Mettler Toledo is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company also holds top-three market positions in several related analytical instruments and is a leading provider of automated chemistry systems used in drug and chemical compound discovery and development. In addition, the Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of metal detection systems used in production and packaging.
Contact Mettler Toledo
Thank you for your enquiry! Mettler Toledo
will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Newlong Bag Sewers from Accuweigh
- Australian Made Net Weigher for Malaysian Sugar Refinery
- PTronik Recognised for its Work on Process Improvement in Industrial Dust Collection
- Microsite with Information on Filling Powder-Type Products into PE Packaging
More Articles From Mettler Toledo
- Mettler-Toledo optimises checkweighing flexibility for manufacturers with the new C Series
- Mettler Toledo Safeline X-ray wins Queen’s Award for Innovation
- Ensure peace of mind with industry first 5-year generator warranty from Mettler-Toledo
- Mettler-Toledo Improves Productivity, Protection and Quality with Latest Metal Detectors