For highly accurate digital pressure indication, NOSHOK offers its 1000 Series Digital Pressure Gauge. This gauge features an integrated battery with up to 4000 hours of battery life, eliminating the necessity of fixed power supplies.
Precision, reliability and mechanical ruggedness make this digital gauge ideal for pressure measurement in a multitude of applications; including machine construction, plant and apparatus construction, hydraulics & pneumatics, and measuring equipment monitoring.
Standard pressure ranges are available from 0 psig to 30 psig, to as high as 0 psig to 10000 psig. For pressure ranges above 750 psig, the wetted parts are made of stainless steel which is resistant to many chemically aggressive media.
The liquid crystal display has an integrated bar graph with a trailing indicating pointer to show the trends in a working pressure system. There is also an additional 4-1/2 digit display for a direct readout of the peak value, tare and other functions. An internal light ensures the display is optimally lit for a clear readout even in unfavorable lighting conditions. The buttons on the front of the display are used for easy adjustment of the programmable functions.
Optional enhanced software features include password protection, min./max. memory, and a 300° rotatable base. This digital pressure gauge meets all electromagnetic compatibility requirements (EMC) to EN 61326.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Real Time Particle Sizing
- Kinder & Co Awarded Prestigious Standards Certifications
- Mercury Porosimetry Analysis Techniques
- Ensure a Stable Load with the Right Transport Packaging
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts