lean Philosophy – Flexible Powder Production
Want to achieve efficiency and flexibility of your powder handling system? Come and see a complete live system on LEAN Batch Production!
Matcon’s demonstration will show parallel processing, where the ingredient formulation, mixing and packing processes can all be carried out independently.
- Equipment and systems include a range of Matcon’s own equipment and that of many other leading companies in the powders handling sector:-
- IBC (Intermediate Bulk Containers) and related technology for filling, discharging, IBC blending, dosing and packing
- Sack tipping & sieving
- IBC laboratory blending
- Direct bag packing
- Ingredient tracking and Identification
To register for this free event, please visit http://www.matconibc.com/opendaysydney
Matcon Open Day for End Users places Filling Fast!!
Matcon Pacific Pty Ltd
Unit 4/181, McCredie Road
WHEN: Wednesday 17th August 2011
Putting LEAN into Practice is the theme and Matcon aim to provide you with a time effective way of finding out how their IBC based powder handling systems can help you to achieve:-
- Improved manufacturing flexibility
- Reduced inventory
- Improved cash flow
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Increased profitability
Matcon’s lean philosophy can assist you to achieve more profit, improved cash flow, increased competiveness and higher customer satisfaction.
There will also be separate discussions on how Matcon Lean Powder Processing solution can improve your manufacturing flexibility, reduce inventory, improve cash flow and increase profits.
Contact Matcon Pacific Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Matcon Pacific Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Filling Versatility
- Manual Bagging Machine for Bagging Stockfeeds
- October 2006 – Featured Article
- Multisensor Prosonic S FMU95 for accurate, non-contact level measurement