Emerson Process Management’s AMS Suite: IntelligentDevice Manager version 13.0 software enables customers to configure Hart devices in bulk, saving time and reducing errors. Managing wireless networks is also easier as users can expand wireless networks faster and with more built-in reliability.
Users can now quickly and reliably standardize asset configuration for both Hart and Foundation™ fieldbus devices, simultaneously applying features, options, and alerts to an unlimited number of devices, in a fraction of the time. Built-in validation reports automatically compare configurations and quickly identify when devices deviate from the associated template. After commissioning, changes can be applied in bulk to modify or fine tune device configurations. With both Hart and Foundation fieldbus devices, bulk configuration reduces time to fully configured devices by up to 80% compared to existing work practices.
“Customers are under constant pressure to start up their plants more quickly to deliver product,” said Peter Zornio, chief strategic officer of Emerson Process Management. “Emerson is committed to delivering technology to promote engineering efficiency and help our customers reduce risk to project schedules and budgets.”
AMS Device Manager version 13.0 also features the AMS Wireless Snap-on™ application which allows users to identify liabilities in network setup and receive critical device and network health alerts. For organizations with an increasing wireless network footprint, network splitting is simplified. It is easy to identify where to put a new gateway, evaluate all existing devices on any number of networks, and receive guidance on organizing devices for maximum efficiency. Making structural changes is as simple as dragging and dropping devices between networks.
Contact Emerson Process Management
Thank you for your enquiry! Emerson Process
Management will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Hygienic Development in Food Industry Packaging
- Ensure a Stable Load with the Right Transport Packaging
- New Mastersizer 3000 – Smarter Particle Sizing
- Beumer fillpac: Filling Technology for the Building Industry
More Articles From Emerson Process Management
- Emerson Launches Industry-first Controller Designed for Automation Versatility and IIoT-enabled Operations
- Emerson launches new drilling jar clamp for increased safety and well integrity
- Emerson Puts Digital Plant in Palm of Your Hand with New Mobile Platform
- Industry-Leading Performance to Address Emissions Regulations