Emerson Process Management has expanded the protection of critical assets to include basic prediction capabilities with only minimal time and wiring investments. These basic prediction capabilities for the CSI 6500 protection system will be available in version 5.61 of AMS Suite: Machinery Health Manager.
Using a simple Ethernet connection from the CSI 6500, users receive periodic parameter trends and spectrum/waveform data delivered on specific intervals. This data is particularly useful for determining the health of sleeve bearings on turbo machinery. This automated process for acquiring prediction data eliminates the need to connect to buffered outputs on the protection system and reduces the risk of inadvertently causing a machine trip.
In addition, waveform data from the CSI 6500 is now incorporated onto the circular polar plots available in AMS Machinery Manager v5.61, facilitating diagnosis of developing valve faults in reciprocating compressors.
“Expanding the capabilities in our technology is just one way Emerson offers additional value to our users,” said Nathan Pettus, vice president of Emerson’s Reliability Solutions business. “Emerson is committed to developing customer solutions that capture more of the right data, and delivering it in a way that allows users to make real-time, quality decisions on how to operate their assets.”
Emerson’s AMS Machinery Manager integrates data from route-based, online, and wireless vibration solutions as well as third-party oil and infrared analysis data to provide a complete picture of machinery health.
Contact Emerson Process Management
Thank you for your enquiry! Emerson Process
Management will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- CAPS Extensive Range of Robuschi Blowers
- Latest Developments from BOGE
- Extensive Range of Robuschi Blowers
- Noshok’s 300 Series Pressure Tranducers
More Articles From Emerson Process Management
- Emerson Launches Industry-first Controller Designed for Automation Versatility and IIoT-enabled Operations
- Emerson launches new drilling jar clamp for increased safety and well integrity
- Emerson Puts Digital Plant in Palm of Your Hand with New Mobile Platform
- Industry-Leading Performance to Address Emissions Regulations