Emerson Process Management’s FlowScanner™ 6000 Version 6.6 valve diagnostic tool now seamlessly integrates with the Kalsi Valve & Actuator Program (KVAP) from Kalsi Engineering, Inc. This integration allows efficient tracking and trending analysis and direct feedback to calculate functional margin in accordance with ASME OM Code Mandatory Appendices III and IV.
FlowScanner 6000 is Emerson’s powerful valve diagnostic tool used to evaluate the performance of all makes and models of air operated control valves.
KVAP is state-of-the-art software used to perform design basis calculations for common types of valves and actuators used in air-operated valves and motor-operated valves. KVAP includes validated models based on comprehensive flow loop testing that provide accurate and bounding predictions, potentially resulting in larger margins.
Contact Emerson Process Management
Thank you for your enquiry! Emerson Process
Management will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Multisensor Prosonic S FMU95 for accurate, non-contact level measurement
- Flexible Relative Humidity Instruments for Industrial Users
- Vortex Improves Sanitary Gravity Slide Gate
- Beamex 2nd Generation Intrinsically Safe Calibrator MC2-IS
More Articles From Emerson Process Management
- Emerson Launches Industry-first Controller Designed for Automation Versatility and IIoT-enabled Operations
- Emerson launches new drilling jar clamp for increased safety and well integrity
- Emerson Puts Digital Plant in Palm of Your Hand with New Mobile Platform
- Industry-Leading Performance to Address Emissions Regulations