Eximo’s CNCFlex ducting has been specifically designed for CNC processing centers and has a medium weight and a very flexible polyether-polyurethane construction.
CNCFlex comes with wall thicknesses ranging from 80mm to 500mm = 0.80mm, a clear colour, temperature resistances ranging from – 40°C up to + 100°C and is available in 10m rolls or it can be cut to any length to order.
Applications of Eximo’s CNCFlex include suction and removal of dust and particles in woodworking and metalworking industries, especially those using CNC processing centres or for use in any CNC machining applications where fumes and/or dust particles need to be effectively and quickly removed from the machining process.
The main physical properties and benefits of Eximo’s CNCFlex include:
- Flame retardant according to DIN 4102
- Resistant to hydrolysis and microbes
- Good abrasion resistance
- Excellent flexibility
- Resistant to oil and patrols
- Free of halogen and softeners
- Electrically conductive according to BGI 739-2 by grounding the wire
Contact Eximo Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Eximo Pty Ltd
will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Extraction System for Lead Dust Removal
- Ezi-Arms Installed at Soil Testing Laboratory
- New Transfer Station for Cement in Port Headland WA
- The Need for New Generation Conveyor Skirting