Ezi-Duct Pty Ltd is proud to release a new 32 page product catalogue. The new colour catalogue features all of Ezi-Duct’s latest range of products that includes itâ€™s huge range of modular ducting and ducting clamps available in Galvanised, stainless and mild Steel.
The new product catalogue is immediately available in a PDF download from the companys’ web site at www.eziduct.com.au Alternatively, customers can telephone or email Ezi-Duct for a hard copy to be sent to them on 1800 673828 or 02 9648 2333.
The catalogue includes;
- One of the most comprehensive ranges of flexible ducting on the market
- The Ezi-Arm fume arm
- The new sealed manual & pneumatic slide dampers
- A large range of high quality industrial and commercial fans
- Rotary valves in both cast and fabricated types
- Dust collectors and filters A large range of filter cartridges
- A huge range of roof fans & portable ventilators
- Many other associated products
Ezi-Duct Pty Ltd is one of the leading suppliers in dust collection, pollution control, fume extraction and pneumatic convening equipment in Australia. Wayne Dockrill of Ezi-Duct says â€śEzi-Duct has offices and agents that service all of Australia and can provide helpful free advice to customers who wish to modify ,or design and install a new dust or fume collection system".
Ezi-Duct manufactures its ducting in Australia from Australian steel and supplies a huge range of ducting and ducting clamps, in galvanised, stainless steel and mild steel. They also carry a large range of products ex-stock at their Auburn manufacturing plant and warehouse. Ezi â€“Duct also has an office and warehouse in the Melbourne suburb of Dandenong.
Contact EZI-DUCT Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! EZI-DUCT Pty Ltd
will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Eximo Still Sucks After All These Years
- Eximo Screw Dust Collector
- Safe Exhaust Management at Council Vehicle and Transport Depots
- Keeping food factories clean is now easy thanks to Eximo SpeedLock