Michell Instruments has released its latest range of relative humidity transmitters for industrial applications. As well as being flexible for use in a wide range of processes, the HygroSmart 280 & 290 series includes an interchangeable sensor that allows routine maintenance to be made in just 30 seconds for most models.
At the heart of each instrument is the new HygroSmart I7000XP. This sensor is fully replaceable, and, because all the calibration data is incorporated, makes routine maintenance and recalibration as easy as changing a light bulb. The I7000XP uses Michell’s latest polymer capacitive sensing technology, the H8000 tile to provide reliable accuracy of 1% RH.
The HygroSmart 280 & 290 series features a number of configurations, designed to suit different applications. This includes duct-mount, wall-mounted and remote sensor versions each with optional displays for easy interrogation and configuration. New software also allows easy access to all configuration settings and data collection from a control room. The units can each be configured by customers to suit specific needs including outputs, units and alarms.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- NanoSight adds Temperature Control to Nanoparticle Characterization Systems
- Z-NET s401 Modbus RTU OLED HMI Display
- Pacific Sensor Technologies Release the BinMaster Range
- Matcon “Track Record” System
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts