BudPak installed complete turnkey bagging and palletising lines for potting mixes and fertilizers at the Mt Druitt factory of Arthur Yates & Co during 2002. Two Fuji-Ace robotic palletisers were installed to fully automate the turnkey supply of complete bagging and palletising lines by BudPak:
1) A Fuji-Ace AC-91 Robotic Palletiser is used to stack filled open mouth bags onto pallets located on either side of the robot, and stops once the two pallets are loaded to allow removal by fork truck. Up to three (3) empty pallets can be placed on each side, minimising the number of fork truck movements required to replenish the loading stations.
2) A Fuji-Ace AC-161 robotic palletiser stacks large bags filled by VFFS machines. A pallet dispenser transfers empty pallets to the loading station and the completed pallet is transferred to an automatic stretch wrapper, then to the accumulation conveyor for removal by fork truck.
The achieved filling and palletising speeds are 700 x 15, 20, 25, 36 & 40kg bags per hour for potting mixes & 1500 x 10, 12, 18, 20, 25kg bags per hour for fertilizers.
Bud-Pak supplies all associated equipment items such as check weigher, metal detector, reject conveyor, bag cleaner, ink jet coder, empty pallet dispenser, slip sheet applicator, pallet handling conveyors, top sheet applicator, automatic stretch wrapper, and powered or gravity filled pallet accumulation conveyors.
A large number of possible layout configurations allow Bud-Pak to design a complete turn-key system which takes into account individual factory constraints, operator access, and forklift traffic, maximising production and warehouse efficiency.
Budpak has installed robot palletisers through-out Australia and New Zealand and now has service capabilities based in each mainland state.
Thank you for your enquiry! AccuPak will
be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Scaime eNod Digital Weighing Measurement Transmitter
- Liquid Filling Machines Installed for Chemicals Manufacturer
- Nutritional Products Blending
- December 2006 – Featured Article