The HygroPro™ is a loop-powered, intrinsically safe moisture transmitter for measuring the moisture content in gases and non-aqueous liquids in pipeline natural gas, petrochemical, power generation, pharmaceutical, process, and industrial applications.
The HygroPro™ features an aluminum oxide moisture sensor, temperature thermistor, and pressure transducer built on a single probe mount to provide real time measurements for the calculation of parameters such as ppmv in gases, pounds per million standard cubic feet in natural gas, ppmw in liquids and percent relative humidity in addition to dew point temperature.
The HygroPro™ consists of the replaceable transducer element containing the moisture, temperature, and pressure sensors along with a display and six-button keypad for full programming of the display and analogue (4-20mA) and digital (RS485) outputs. The intrinsically safe certified electronics housed in a Type 4X/IP67 enclosure allow the HygroPro™ to be installed directly in the hazardous location. All calibration data for the moisture and pressure sensors is stored on the replaceable transducer element eliminating the need for manual data entry when changing the element.
- Intrinsically safe
- Ambient to ppb moisture measurement
- Three-function capability with aluminium oxide moisture sensor, temperature thermistor and pressure transducer
- Display can be oriented in field for easy viewing
- Calibrations traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Requires only twisted pair cabling
- Complete program capability via six-button keypad
- Integrated display/user interfaceAnalogue and digital outputs
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Yamatake Thermoplus Temperature Transmitter
- Raise Gas Compressor Efficiencies and Reduce Costs
- ST75 Thermal Mass Flow Meter Provides Precise Gas Line Control For Industrial Ovens & Furnaces
- Integrated Silo Protection System
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts