Originally developed by Moore Products, Hawk Measurement’s Model 140MX is an oscillatory flowmeter which utilizes a specially designed geometric shape to produce self-induced oscillations. Unlike traditional flowmeters, the 140MX has no moving parts or bluff bodies to wear or jam. This ensures years of reliable service and coupled with its ability to handle high viscosity fluids and low flow rates, provides exceptional performance in the toughest of applications. In addition, the fact that there is no piping run requirements simplifies installation and yields cost savings.
- Accuracy: Typically 1% of flow rate
- Repeatability: 0.25% of flow rate
- Flow Turndown: 12 to 1
- Viscosities: Up to 80 centistokes
- Pipe Sizes: 0.75″, 1.0″ & 1.5″
Hawk’s Fluidic Flowmeters LLC was formed to address the growing need for specialty flow measurement in industrial process control systems. Frequently, the ability to optimize a production process is limited by the availability of reliable process information. Accurate measurements made practical by unique technologies will often increase the control and the process engineer’s capability to improve the performance of the control system and the production process.
Contact Hawk Measurement Systems
Thank you for your enquiry! Hawk Measurement
Systems will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Bagging Equipment From Budpak
- PTronik Recognised for its Work on Process Improvement in Industrial Dust Collection
- Luhr Filters Reduce Compressed Air Usage at Ore Crushing Plant
- WJB Engineering Providing Magnetic Separation Solutions Globally