Michell’s Pura range of trace moisture transmitters were developed for applications where purity of gases is of critical importance and even trace amounts of moisture are considered to be a contaminant.
Based on Michell’s tried-and- tested ceramic impedance moisture sensor, the Pura is capable of measuring dew points between -120 and -40°C dew point, or, in terms of absolute moisture content, 1 ppb V to 126.71ppm V . This focus towards drier measurements optimises the performance for applications such as semiconductor manufacture, where the near-total absence of moisture is crucial to quality.
As with all of Michell’s dew-point transmitters, the Pura is simple to install and easy to operate. An optional display is also available to create a highly accurate, yet cost-effective hygrometer.
Routine maintenance is also simple as the Pura is also included in the Michell Instruments’ sensor exchange programme. Effectively providing a life-time warranty, the exchange programme allows users to ensure their sensor is always calibrated, while keeping their process running.
As well as semi-conductor manufacture, the Pura range is also widely used in fibre optic production, optical coating processes and industrial gas manufacture.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- New Moisture Analyser
- Online Moisture Analysers Installed to Improve Sinter Production Efficiency
- Flexible Solution for on-site Field Verifications for Moisture in Natural Gas Analysers
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts