Emerson Process Management has introduced new spectral resolution options for the CSI 9420 Wireless Vibration Transmitter that reduce bandwidth requirements and improve power module life. Data log and configuration capabilities have been added to streamline user interaction with multiple transmitters on a single gateway. These enhancements are delivered via the release of AMS Suite: Machinery Health Manager version 5.61, Emerson’s asset management software.
MS Machinery Manager offers “spectrum on alert” for a more efficient means of acquiring diagnostic information. Analytical data is acquired only when there is a condition alert on the machine. Additionally users can adjust the amount of resolution captured, further reducing the bandwidth used and power required to operate the transmitter.A new data log capability delivers the operational history of each transmitter, allowing users to identify performance issues in the field from AMS Suite.
“Performance and efficiency are factors that contribute to greater asset reliability,” said Nathan Pettus, vice president of Emerson’s Reliability Solutions business. “By finding ways to make our own technology perform better and more efficiently, we are able to pass those same results on to the user and improve the asset reliability in their plant.”
Emerson’s AMS Suite: Machinery Health Manager integrates data from route-based, online, and wireless vibration solutions as well as third-party oil and infrared analysis data to provide a complete picture of machinery health.
Contact Emerson Process Management
Thank you for your enquiry! Emerson Process
Management will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Adding Flexibility to Large Volume Spray Drying Plants
- Choice in OEM a Major Factor in Materials Handling System Success
- A Smarter Way to Calibrate Temperature
- EU Headaches Put Local Technology Suppliers in Deep End
More Articles From Emerson Process Management
- Emerson Launches Industry-first Controller Designed for Automation Versatility and IIoT-enabled Operations
- Emerson launches new drilling jar clamp for increased safety and well integrity
- Emerson Puts Digital Plant in Palm of Your Hand with New Mobile Platform
- Industry-Leading Performance to Address Emissions Regulations