Emerson Automation Solutions has introduced the Enardo ES-665 spring-loaded thief hatch for use on low-pressure storage tanks in oil and gas and other industries. Storage tanks can emit vapors to the environment, which has resulted in tighter regulations and the need for improved emissions control from storage tank devices.
To address this challenge, the ES-665 has been engineered with increased sealing forces, as well as with a tight and consistent fit of the sealing surfaces. The resulting emissions performance of the Enardo ES-665 thief hatch is an industry-leading 0.10 SCFH (standard cubic feet/hour) at 90 percent of setpoint*. The Enardo ES-665, along with Emerson’s other tight-sealing storage tank solutions, also helps conserve tank contents.
The ES-665 provides tank access as well as pressure and vacuum relief to accommodate tank pressure changes that occur under normal conditions. The ES-665 also limits hatch emissions when pressure or vacuum relief is not required.
In addition to its ultra-tight emissions performance, the ES-665 includes:
- An available center assembly for improved performance of previously installed models
- Multiple relief settings and material options for application flexibility
- A latching and lockable lid for added security and safety
* Based on testing at ambient conditions in accordance with API (American Petroleum Institute) 2000 and competitive published data.
Contact Emerson Process Management
Thank you for your enquiry! Emerson Process
Management will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- iBulk: Finding the Sweet Spot
- FCI Wins 2015 Control Magazine Readers Choice Awards
- New Staff Member for AMS in Queensland
- Interface Model MRTP Torque Transducer
More Articles From Emerson Process Management
- Emerson Launches Industry-first Controller Designed for Automation Versatility and IIoT-enabled Operations
- Emerson launches new drilling jar clamp for increased safety and well integrity
- Emerson Puts Digital Plant in Palm of Your Hand with New Mobile Platform
- Emerson Completes Acquisition of MYNAH Technologies