London Electronics have just released a new compact, low cost, and easy to use panel meter, which can be configured with a USB connection. Being graphical, it allows you to create a digital and bar graph representation of your measurement. The front panel is a sealed IP65 making it ideal for installation in wet areas.
All configuration settings can be saved to a file, which also stores the meters serial number, which is ideal for QA traceability. The Model N21 accepts 24V DC, 24V AC, 110V AC or 230V AC power as standard and has the capability to give a 24V DC output at up to 30mA to power your 4-20mA loop.
A configurable alarm relay is also provided and the N21 can customise the units of measure to suit your requirements.
The Model N21 is ideal for the following applications:
- Temperature measurement
- Tank contents measurement
- Pressure measurement
- DC Current measurement via shunt
- Weight indication
- Tidal height indication
- Borehole water table indication
- Humidity measurement and alarm
The Model N21 accepts the following input signal ranges:
- -70 to +70 mV DC (For DC Shunt signal measurement)
- -12 to +12 V DC (for 0-10V process signals)
- -24 to +24 mA DC (for 4-20mA process signals)
- -200 to + 850C PT100, 2 and 3 wire
- -50 to 1200C Type J
- -50 to 1370C Type K
The input signal can be averaged over a chosen timespan from 0.5 to 20 seconds. The alarm relay is rated 250V AC 0.5A Resistive load. It can have a programmable delay from 0 to 3600 seconds to prevent nuisance alarming caused by short term variations.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Mastersizer 3000 – Smarter Particle Sizing
- Eximo Launches Flexible Ducting for CNC Machining
- Centrifugal Sifter Achieves Rates to 100 Tonnes/hr
- Providing Mixing Solutions for Over 50 years
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts