Rheology and the influence of particle size on dispersion stability
This 2 hour seminar will present some of the fundamental properties of dispersed systems, and demonstrate how these ultimately affect rheological properties. We will discuss the Malvern Kinexus rheometer, a powerful laboratory-based analysis system, that performs accurate and reproducible shear and axial measurements.
You think it – Kinexus can run it …
Key topics covered:
- Introduction to Rheology – Applied Measurement
- Relating Rheological Parameters to Particle Properties – Suspension Stability
For venues & dates, click here or click on the Associated Image to the right of the text.
Who should attend: Scientists, researchers and students who wish to further their knowledge. This workshop will be particularly useful to users of these instruments who will benefit from discussing their applications.Room details provided upon registration.
Registration: RSVP by 7 Oct 2016.
CAN’T MAKE IT? REQUEST AN ON‐SITE VISIT
Contact ATA Scientific Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! ATA Scientific Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
- High-precision trace moisture transmitter for high-purity gas applications
- Total Chlorine Analyser Simplifies Monitoring, Lowers Cost – Ideal For Drinking Water, Process Rinse Water Or Cooling Water
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017