Matcon is holding an Open Day at their new Head Quarters in Evesham, UK on Wednesday the 8th of June.
The Key objective of this event is to provide attendees with the ideal opportunity to see a complete “live” system, from raw materials in to finished goods packing.
All attendees have the opportunity to see demonstrations in a wide range of powder handling process equipment and integrated systems suitable for Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and other industry sectors. Equipment and systems included a blend of Matcon’s own equipment and that of many other leading companies in the powders handling sector:-
- IBC (Intermediate Bulk Containers) and related technology for filling, discharging, IBC blending, dosing, packing
- Sack tipping & sieving
- In-line sifting
- Pack filling
- Dust collection
- Metal detection
- CIP (clean-in-place) systems
- Weighing solutions
There will also be separate discussions how Matcon Lean Powder Processing solutions can improve manufacturing flexibility, reduce inventory, improve cash flow and increase profits.
This is a free event please register at: http://www.matconibc.com/openday.aspx
Contact Matcon Pacific Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Matcon Pacific Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Outside in level limit detection
- Scaime eNod Digital Weighing Measurement Transmitter
- Vibratory Bag Flatteners from Enmin
- WA Labour Shortages Initiate Robotic Palletising System Purchase