Mixing and Packing the same recipe over and over again is easy, even when producing at high capacity and automation level. In today’s reality where recipes are constantly changing, this becomes a much more difficult challenge, when you take into account the appropriate cleaning required between recipes.
Matcon introduced their IBC based “Powder Packer” 4-5 years ago which provides fast and accurate packing into 10-25kg bags (typically) and has the unique ability to be cleaned down within minutes rather than hours. This packing solution has been successful with many systems in operation across all continents around the world.
In line with the companys on-going “continuous improvement” initiatives, the “Powder Packer” has been upgraded in recent months; new and improved features include:
• Higher resolution weigh platform for improved accuracy
• Higher IP rating for arduous applications
• Newly enhanced sack clamp arrangement with easy access for cleaning
• Formal “board of trade” approval according to stringent EU legislations
• Optional “self-learning” software to improve control of variable flow patterns from a single recipe.
Combined with all of its existing excellent features, the Powder Packer is an incredibly attractive solution for “Business to Business” applications where efficiency, simplicity, lean and clean are the driving factors, rather than high throughput.
Contact Matcon Pacific Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Matcon Pacific Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- METTLER TOLEDO Safeline Introduces a New Metal Detector
- Truck Axle Scales installed for Disadvantaged Organization
- Particle Counting System for Liquids
- Ultra-Versatile Servo Drives are Compatible with Multiple Ethernet Standards