August 12-14, 2014: Open 3 days from 9am to 5pm
Venue: Australian Centre for Microscopy and Microanalysis (ACMM), University of Sydney, Madsen Building Room 215. It is scheduled to take place in the second week of August (see web link here).
We plan to setup four different instruments within the ACMM laboratory focused in the area of particle imaging and particle analysis. These instruments include:
- Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) with X-ray analysis (EDS) for chemical ID
- Malvern Nanosight – used to visualise and measure nanoparticle size and concentration
- Malvern Morphologi G3 – automated particle imaging and chemical identification using Raman Spectroscopy
- Malvern Zetasizer – to determine nanoparticle size, zetapotential, molecular weight, aggregation behaviour
Plus the new SEEC slides from Nanolane that enable nanoscale imaging using a regular light microscope.
The workshop will begin on Tuesday 12th August at 10am with a short presentation to introduce each technology followed by a break with tea and coffee. Demonstrations will be held twice daily – one session at 11am and the other at 2pm. The instruments will be available for viewing throughout the three days.
A copy of the flier for the event can be found on our website.
Contact ATA Scientific Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! ATA Scientific Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- New Staff Member for WA Office
- Mining World Russia 2014
- Conveyor Belt Tracking Guide
- Budpak Gross Weight Bag Filler for Herbicides