Particle & Surface Sciences & Micromeritics Autopore V Mercury Porosimeter is based on the intrusion of mercury into a porous structure under stringently controlled pressures. Besides offering speed, accuracy, and a wide measurement range, mercury porosimetry permits you to calculate numerous sample properties such as pore size distributions, total pore volume, total pore surface area, median pore diameter and sample densities (bulk and skeletal). This instrument also features enhanced safety features and offers new data reduction and reporting choices that provide more information about pore geometry and the fluid transport characteristics of your material.
The system is available in two models, firstly the 9605 with 4 Low Pressure Ports and 2 High Pressure Ports @ 33,000 psia. Secondly, the 9620 has four Low Pressure Ports and four High Pressure Ports @ 60,000 psia. This Autopore operates in scanning and time- or rate-of-intrusion equilibrated modes and collects extremely high-resolution data; better than 0.1 µL for mercury intrusion and extrusion volume
Research applications are as follows :
Pharmaceuticals, Ceramics, Adsorbents, Catalysts, Aerospace, Fuel Cells, Geoscience, Filtration, Construction Materials, Paper, Medical Implants,
Particle & Surface Sciences are the sole distributors throughout Australia and New Zealand for the Micromeritics range of instrumentation.
For further information regarding the Autopore 9600 and for technical advice regarding your particular application, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Particle & Surface
Sciences Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Free Seminar – Making Meaningful Rheological Measurements
- High-precision trace moisture transmitter for high-purity gas applications
- Achieving Reliable Particle Sizing Training Course
- 10 Reasons for Adopting Real-Time Particle Sizing
More Articles From Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
- POLA 2000 for Particle Size and Counting
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption
- Surface Area, Gas Adsorption & Porosity Latest Developments