Mettler-Toledo Safeline, Inc., the worldwide leader in metal detection and x-ray inspection equipment, introduces its latest metal detector for the pharmaceutical industry with maximum sensitivity, flexibility and stability.
Safeline’s new Tablex 2 pharmaceutical metal detector has enhanced filtering techniques which deliver unparalleled online sensitivity to all metal types, including normally difficult to identify non-magnetic stainless steel contaminants. This advanced system can also detect non-spherical contaminants that are typically not found by other metal detectors.
The Tablex 2 has a highly flexible design with a very small footprint to easily fit into space-restricted areas and the position of the detector head can be easily adjusted to suit any process equipment configuration. The system also lends ultimate mobility and improved stability with robust, low profile castors.
With a polished stainless steel construction and a user-intuitive interface with simple set-up routines, the Tablex 2 is compliant with 21 CFR part 210 & 211 standards and is mechanically failsafe on loss of power. Ethernet connectivity allows for a wide range of factory data management systems with real time data collection and transfer.
The reject mechanism is extremely easy to clean, requiring no tools for assembly or disassembly. New reject systems available include the side diverter and the lift flap, interchangeable to suit all product types, applications, and configurations. The advanced coil design and software provide exceptional online stability to minimize false triggering and rejection of good product.
Safeline offers a comprehensive package including a certificate of compliance or construction materials with its EQPac (Equipment Qualification Package). Like all Safeline products, the new Tablex 2 metal detector is backed by the most comprehensive service network in the industry as well as 24/7 technical telephone support.
Contact Mettler Toledo
Thank you for your enquiry! Mettler Toledo
will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Hawk Measurement at QREX Mining Show
- PAC Releases Next Generation AC Analytical Controls Reformulyser M4
- Automation Trends at Interkama 08
- Isolating Particles of Interest Within Formulations Using Chemical ID With Image Analysis
More Articles From Mettler Toledo
- Mettler-Toledo optimises checkweighing flexibility for manufacturers with the new C Series
- Mettler Toledo Safeline X-ray wins Queen’s Award for Innovation
- Ensure peace of mind with industry first 5-year generator warranty from Mettler-Toledo
- Mettler-Toledo Improves Productivity, Protection and Quality with Latest Metal Detectors