Michell Instruments is an international leader in high-precision sensing with 40 years’ experience in the field, specialising in instrumentation for dew point, relative humidity and oxygen analysis. The company serves industries as diverse as petrochemical and pharmaceutical to power generation and food processing. The product range includes:
High-precision ceramic moisture sensors to measure trace moisture in process applications.
Relative humidity transmitters and sensors for use in HVAC applications, pharmaceutical storage and other production processes where controlled environmental conditions are crucial.
Humidity calibration systems and reference dew-point hygrometers enable customers to carry out the calibration of portable hygrometers and relative humidity instruments in-house, saving on downtime and costs.
Zirconia and Thermo-paramagetic oxygen analyzers for combustion optimization, maintaining gas purity, controlling levels of CO2 in breweries and many other applications.
Condumax II Hydrocarbon dew point analyzers ensure the quality of natural gas at custody transfer, prevent gas burner failure and the prolong the life of process equipment – helping companies save millions of dollars on repairs and down-time.
Trace moisture in hydrocarbon liquids analyzers are available in explosion-proof and intrinsically safe versions and allow the continuous measurement of moisture content in a wide range of applications from catalytic refinery processes to pure hydrocarbons.
Process moisture analyzers provide continuous on-line measurements of trace moisture in process gases and are available as explosion-proof, intrinsically safe and laboratory versions.
Michell Instruments has three manufacturing locations: Oosterhout, The Netherlands; Lyon, France and Ely, UK. The company has an extensive network of factory trained application engineers, subsidiaries and a network of distributors, including AMS Instrumentation and Calibration.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- New Series AVUL – Air Velocity Transmitters
- FPayload Monitoring System for Darwin City Council Side Tipper
- Precise Flow Monitoring Reduces Plant Fuel Costs and Emissions
- FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Obtains Approvals For Flow Detection & Alarming In Hazardous Areas
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts