Michell Instruments has added a new fast connection option to its Easidew PRO I.S. dew-point transmitter to make commissioning and maintenance in locations that are difficult to access as simple as possible – saving companies both time and money.
The option was added to the range after Michell had worked with a customer in the Middle East to provide a solution where the Easidew PRO I.S. had to be fitted in an inaccessible, dark location. Under these circumstances, the standard conduit connection would have been difficult to work with. Michell’s solution – to adapt the standard Easidew PRO I.S. to include a fast connection – enabled the company to quickly and easily fit the dew-point transmitter in the required location, saving time and money on the commissioning and future maintenance of the system. Because it is so easy to work with, the fast connection also improves on safety when working in locations that are difficult to access. The connector is IP65 rated and suitable for installation in hazardous, process locations.
The Easidew PRO I.S. provides fast, accurate dew point measurements from -100 to +20°C dew point, and is capable of measuring moisture in hydrocarbon liquids as well as in gases. It is certified by ATEX for use in hazardous area zone 0, as well as for use with galvanic isolators.
The Easidew PRO I.S. is just one product in Michell’s fast-growing family of sensors for the process industry. A new explosion-proof version of the Easidew PRO is soon to be launched and this will meet requirements for Exd rather than Instrinsically Safe certification.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Hazard Monitoring Systems
- HDOs Ideal for Compact and Versatile Heavy Duty Conveyor Service
- New HawkLink Interface for Remote Setup and Monitoring
- Thermal Flow Meter Accurately Measures Hydrogen in Biomass Gasification Processes
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts