WAM® supplies a complete range of specialized Micro-Batch Feeders for powdery and granular materials.
With the aim of maximising flexibility, precision and efficiency of the operation Wam®’s Micro-Batch Feeders are specifically designed both for continuous and batch feeding processes. In its basic version the Micro-Batch Feeders are a volumetric feeders with a blending tool that keeps the material constantly fluid during feeding.
In combination with a platform scale on a microprocessor-controlled load cell, supplied also by WAM®, the Micro-Batch Feeder range turns into gravimetric dosing units, used in batch processes for minor and/or major components up to fully controlled master/slave feeding units for multiple ingredients in percentage related dosing processes in continuous manufacturing.
MBF series Micro-Batch Feeders for powderand granular product feeding are particularlysuitable for poorly flowing materials whichtend to clog, along with adhesive products.MBF Micro-Batch Feeders have been successfully operating in the following industries:food, building, plastics, chemicals, packaging, environmental technology.
Performance & Technical Features:
- Internal geometry of the body guarantees free flow of difficult materials
- Minimum clearance between screw flight and feeder pipe ensuring high precision feeding
- Easy and quick maintenance due to smallnumber of components
- High degree of homogeneity of the fed material
- Easy and quick cleaning due to engineering
- SINT® polymer non-stick surface and quickaccess panel
Options & Accessories:
- Units in FDA-approved food-grade SINT®engineering polymer or completely in SS
- Electric or pneumatic vibrators
Contact WAM Australia Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! WAM Australia Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Online Particle Size Analyser – POLA 3000
- iBulk Tailors its Fit with the Addition of Spiroflow
- Feeder Control No Longer A Black Art
- Heavy-Duty Vibrators for Continuous Duty