The Interface Model MRT2 Miniature Overload Protected Reaction Torque Transducer from AMS Instrumentation & Calibration, features low deflection and high torsional stiffness.
The MRT2 features proprietary interface temperature compensated strain gauges and covers ranges from 0.2 to 50 Nm (1.77 to 433K lbf-in).
The 0.2 and 2Nm version provides overload protection to 3 times capacity.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- AMS Cancels Distributorship with GE Measurement & Control Solutions
- New Series CDTA BACnet/Modbus Carbon Dioxide Transmitters
- The Fast Change Replacement Meter
- New Staff Member For Western Australia Office
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts