The Interface Model MRTP is a drop in replacement from AMS Instrumentation & Calibration, for their popular 0.2 model MRT.
The MRTP Torque Transducer prevents overloads with 7 times unique overload protection and is designed for 35lbs thrust.
Application use includes test machines, medical applications, wire testing, encoders, and electronics parts.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Emerson Introduces the Micro Motion Heavy Fuel Viscosity Meter
- Emerson Expands its Family of Non-Intrusive Temperature Instrumentation
- AMS Appointed Distributor for PAC
- BlueScope’s bold instrumentation plan is a winner
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts