The Interface Model MRTP is a drop in replacement from AMS Instrumentation & Calibration, for their popular 0.2 model MRT.
The MRTP Torque Transducer prevents overloads with 7 times unique overload protection and is designed for 35lbs thrust.
Application use includes test machines, medical applications, wire testing, encoders, and electronics parts.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- New Staff Member for AMS Victorian Office
- AMS Introduces New Product
- Online Particle Size Analyser – POLA 3000
- An Efficient Calibration Process is Automated and Paperless
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts