For diverting powders and granules from one line, up to any of sixteen lines, Nu-Con has the solution.
Flow can also be converged from multiple lines into one line.
The Multi-Way valve can be used as a gravity divert valve, allowing a single product stream to be diverted to a number of different destinations, very useful when height is an issue on top of a segmented silo for instance.
Or in a pneumatic convey line these valves are often used instead of a series of two-way valves, thereby simplifying the system, and reducing maintenance.
All usual line sizes are available from 50mm up to 400mm diameter. The number of discharge ports can vary from two to sixteen ports per valve.
Standard features include:
- Unique, pneumatic-indexing design assures positive port alignment;
- Bi-directional operation. PLC software rotates indexing tube the shortest distance to selected port;
- Position-selection inputs and position-confirmation outputs interface with process control system;
- Uniform smooth bore allows constant velocity, minimises pressure loss and ensures clean purging;
- Mounts horizontally and vertically.
These units can be custom designed to include a wide range of options depending on the application such as:
- Fully pneumatic operation;
- Sanitary construction, tool-free disassembly and dust-tight air-purged covers;
- Stainless steel and carbon steel construction.
Nu-Con have these valves installed in hundreds of applications, such as conveying milk powder, carbon black, woodchips, diverting coffee powder and even bank notes.
Thank you for your enquiry! GEA will
be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Ensure a Stable Load with the Right Transport Packaging
- Particles Plus 8303 Handheld Particle Counter
- Hawk Measurement at QREX Mining Show
- Hawk Equipment for Gold project in the Dominican Republic