Michell Instruments has launched its most flexible and adaptable bench mounted analyser. The XGA301 can be configured to use either zirconia oxide or electrochemical cells to measure oxygen and/or infra-red technology to measure other gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and carbon monoxide. Optional moisture measurements are also available with Michell’s Easidew Ceramic Impedance sensors for moisture content (ppm) or dew point temperature. For further flexibility, any two of these measurement cells can be combined in one unit.
The cost-effective XGA301 industrial gas analyser is suitable for applications where both oxygen and moisture measurements are required. The different types of sensing cell available mean a wide variety of applications can be addressed by instrument including laboratory testing, leaks in glove boxes, testing the purity of inert gases and other research experiments. The unit is also suitable for use in industry for applications such as reflow oven monitoring, nitrogen generation and food production.
The analyser has many options including an internal sample pump, flame arrestor and has a simple to use HMI with an intuitive menu structure.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Highly Accurate ST98 Flow Meter Reduces Plant HVAC Boiler Fuel Consumption & Costs
- New Radar Sensor for Standard Measuring Tasks in Bulk Solids
- ST50 Flow Meter Improves Air Compressor System Efficiency
- Hawk Measurment Announces the Sultan Dual Tranducer Acoustic Wave Series
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts