New Innovative Design
The Bin Control BMRX range of rotary paddles level switches has been designed to provide security from system power failure, easy access to all components, and reliability through advanced circuitry.
Principle of Operations
The Bin Control BMRX range of rotary paddles level switches have few moving parts and features simple and dependable operation. A slow speed synchronous motor rotates a paddle, which senses the presence of material at the level where the BMRX is placed.
At a high level control the Bin Control BMRX range of rotary paddles level switches rotates continually when the material is not present. When the material reaches the paddle, the resistance causes the motor to "de-energize". This promptly causes the relay to change status and automatically shut-off any process system wired to the relay. As a low level control the paddle is stopped and the motor is "de-energized" when material is present. When material drops below the paddle the motor "energizes" and the paddle starts rotating. This causes the relay to change status and automatically start-up any process system wired to the relay.
The Bin Control BMRX range of rotary paddles level switches have the following applications.
- Designed for controlling dry bulk material storage and flow in bins, hoppers, tanks, chutes and conveyors. Typical applications include feed, cement, grain, plastics, aggregates and wood products.
- Can be used in materials with a bulk density as low as 2 lb/ft³ (30 kg/m³). By managing material storage and flow with the BMRX, you prevent bin overflows, empty conditions, clogged chutes, and jammed conveyors. This eliminates costly spills. material waste, and unnecessary down time.
The Bin Control BMRX range of rotary paddles level switches is simple, rugged, reliable and has the following features:
- Triple thread screw-off cover – No more bolts!
- DPDT relay output, High/Low fail-safe, Removable Terminals
- Field adjustable sensitivity, Dual conduit entrance
- Hazardous approvals, Built-in motor slip clutch
- De-energized motor, wetted parts are all Stainless Steel, Powder coat finish, Available in multiple voltages, Four bearing design for greater shaft stability
Contact Bin Control
Thank you for your enquiry! Bin Control
will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Low-Profile Bulk Bag Discharger Fits Existing Layouts
- Magnets Over Conveyors for Crusher Protection
- 120 Year Legacy of Silos, Domes and Vaults
- Multisensor Prosonic S FMU95 for accurate, non-contact level measurement