AMS has appointed Paul Nelson to the position of Qld Sales Engineer in the Queensland Office, reflecting the company’s intention to increase its market share in Queensland. Paul has many years of sales and management experience in the instrumentation industry in the UK and with his background is very well suited to this role.
AMS General Manager, Dirk Kuiper, said Mr Nelson brings valuable experience in the oil, gas, energy, engineering and industrial sectors to his company. “He is an experienced sales engineer with a proven ability to manage sales and grow the Qld office.” said Mr Kuiper.
Paul has joined the expanding team in Queensland in November and after initial training will offer additional strength to our team there to ensure growth and stability in the Queensland region for AMS.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Minimizing System Integration Risks
- Flexco Launch Free Tooling Promotion for Mechanical Belt Fasteners
- Beumer:The Right Solution for Every Problem in Intralogistics
- New Improved Version of the HygroSmart I7000XP
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts